We are a clinic focused on treating injuries and illnesses that require immediate care but are not serious enough for the emergency room.
Come see us if you have a bad cold or think that rash on your arm just might be poison ivy. You’ll avoid the expense and long wait times of an emergency room.
Due to Covid-19 our clinic is currently seeing patients by appointments only until further notice. To ensure the safety of other patients and our staff, all patients are subject to a preliminary Covid-19 screening prior to being seen in our office, which may include Covid-19 testing prior to entry.
To schedule your urgent care visit, please use the button above or call our office at (972) 755-1785.
We also offer family medicine in our office. Learn more by clicking here.
What We Treat
- Cuts and bruises
- Back injuries
- Flu, colds and other miserable conditions
- Sinus and ear infections
- Sprains and minor fractures
- Foreign bodies removal and treatment
- Skin conditions (ie Poison Ivy)
- And most other non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries
We Also Offer
- Flu shots
- School, sports and general physical exams
- Routine immunizations, including Menactra (Meningitis) and Influenza
- UTI, Ear Infection, Strep
See Our Full Scope of Services
Welcome to our clinic!
We want to make your visit as convenient and enjoyable as possible.request an appointment